4kScope / HDRScope
4K HDR Waveform Vectorscope Audio/Video Monitor
4kScope software provides a real time, professional quality signal analysis tool for on set, production, post production, and research and development environments. 4kScope is designed to monitor from 4096x2160 down to NTSC/PAL and everything in between. It supports SDR and HDR image analysis with support for 601, 709, 2020, HDR10 and WCG color spaces. Multiple audio and video scopes can be selected in a variety of layouts depending on your monitoring needs. For SMPTE 2110/2022 monitoring, please see our Network Video Analyzer.
4kScope can display up to six video, data, or audio scopes at one time with pixel accurate 16 bit precision in SDR or HDR. 4kScope is ideal for HDR mastering, DIT and broadcast monitoring, signal QC and remote monitoring. It is available as software, or a 1U hardware device, for Windows, macOS/OS-X, and Linux. .
Vectorscope (with WCG support), Waveform Luma, Waveform RGB, Waveform YCbCr (with HDR10 support), Histogram RGB, Histogram Luma, Chromaticity, Status
Audio Vectorscope, Audio Waveform, Audio Histogram, Audio Phase, Audio Meters in RMS or Loudness
Red only, Green only, Blue only, Luma only, Zebra luma, Zebra chroma, Clipping, Edge difference, Focus assist, Flip/flop, False color, Opacity, Luma key, Greenscreen/chroma key
Closed caption display (608, 708, OP-47), error logging, 8/10/12 bit processes as 16 bit, HTML5/Web remote access, zoom and pan, user markers, signal compare, frame capture and more
Main Use Cases
- HDR monitoring and validating
- SD/HD monitoring. live production
- DIT pipelines
- Broadcast monitoring
- Remote network monitoring
- Post production
- Signal QC and final HDR mastering
- Video Inputs: SD, HD, UHD, 4K SDI, Analog, SMPTE 2110/2022-6
- Audio Input: Up to 16 channels of 24 bit embedded, AES/EBU or analog
- Display: HD to 4K SDR or HDR display
- Format Support: SD, HD (i/p/sf), UHD, 4K up to 60p single/dual/quad/2si
- Processing: 8, 10, 12 bit input with 16 bit processing, 32 lines of vertical blank
The following scope layouts are available: a single scope, two scopes side by side, four scopes in a 2x2 grid, or six scopes in two rows of three.