4KScope software provides a real time, professional quality signal analysis tool for on set, production, post production, and research and development environments. 4KScope is designed to monitor from 4096x2160 down to NTSC/PAL and everything in between. Multiple audio and video scopes can be selected in a variety of layouts depending on your monitoring needs.
- Histogram RGB display (luma also available) Histogram RGB display (luma also available)
- Vectorscope Luma/Y only Vectorscope Luma/Y only
- Waveform and picture with bars Waveform and picture with bars
- Chromaticity display with 709 and 2020 triangles (P3 and 601 off) Chromaticity display with 709 and 2020 triangles (P3 and 601 off)
- Vectorscope display Vectorscope display
- Large picture with small vector, waveform, and waveform rgb Large picture with small vector, waveform, and waveform rgb
- Closed caption with on screen display Closed caption with on screen display
- Audio displays: audio vectorscope, phase, histogram, waveform Audio displays: audio vectorscope, phase, histogram, waveform
- Vectorscope and picture with multi-pattern Vectorscope and picture with multi-pattern
- Raw picture data display Raw picture data display
- Scope config and system setup dialogs Scope config and system setup dialogs
- Video waveform, audio waveform, rgb waveform with zoomed picture Video waveform, audio waveform, rgb waveform with zoomed picture
- Vectorscope YCbCr Vectorscope YCbCr
- 6 scope display: Vector, picture, waveform, chomaticity, waveform rgb, histogram 6 scope display: Vector, picture, waveform, chomaticity, waveform rgb, histogram
View your color bars, test patterns, live camera or telecine signal for device or facility installation, setup, commissioning, certification and other operational reference. Confirm that the color gamut and analog transmission limits are not violated and that the color phase is accurate. Multiple inputs may be compared when viewing the output of a switcher, to coordinate a multiple device setup.
Version 5.0 of 4KScope provided zoom, safe zones, line/dot, line/area select and support for everything from SD to 4K 60p for AJA, Bluefish444 and Blackmagic video boards.
Version 6.0 adds multiple, simultaneous scopes and adds audio phase/waveform displays, chromaticity and running status pages.
There are thirteen main components to 4KScope:
- Vectorscope (with WCG support)
- Waveform Luma (with HDR10 support)
- Waveform RGB (with HDR10 support)
- Waveform YCbCr (with HDR10 support)
- Histogram RGB
- Histogram Luma
- Audio vectorscope
- Audio waveform
- Audio histogram
- Audio phase
- and a separate data view.
The thirteen components can be laid out in five different layouts: single, side by side, one large/three small, four quadrants and six up (three across, two down). To the right of the scopes either 8 or 16 audio meters are displayed for loudness or peak/rms. Below the meters there is a status window that displays time code and user bits for the RP-188 V and RP-188 L SDI inputs and the analogue SMPTE timecode input if available. If closed captions are detected, their presence and type is also displayed.