4kScope software provides a real time, professional quality signal analysis tool for on set, production, post production, and research and development environments. 4kScope is designed to monitor from 4096x2160 down to NTSC/PAL and everything in between. It support SDR and HDR image analysis with support for 601, 709, 2020, WCG, HDR10 and WCG colour spaces. Multiple audio and video scopes can be selected in a variety of layouts depending on your monitoring needs.
- Chromaticity display with 709 and 2020 triangles (P3 and 601 off) Chromaticity display with 709 and 2020 triangles (P3 and 601 off)
- 6 scope display: Vector, picture, waveform, chomaticity, waveform rgb, histogram 6 scope display: Vector, picture, waveform, chomaticity, waveform rgb, histogram
- Waveform and picture with bars Waveform and picture with bars
- Raw picture data display Raw picture data display
- Vectorscope YCbCr Vectorscope YCbCr
- Vectorscope Luma/Y only Vectorscope Luma/Y only
- Scope config and system setup dialogs Scope config and system setup dialogs
- Audio displays: audio vectorscope, phase, histogram, waveform Audio displays: audio vectorscope, phase, histogram, waveform
- Vectorscope display Vectorscope display
- Closed caption with on screen display Closed caption with on screen display
- Histogram RGB display (luma also available) Histogram RGB display (luma also available)
- Large picture with small vector, waveform, and waveform rgb Large picture with small vector, waveform, and waveform rgb
- Video waveform, audio waveform, rgb waveform with zoomed picture Video waveform, audio waveform, rgb waveform with zoomed picture
- Vectorscope and picture with multi-pattern Vectorscope and picture with multi-pattern
View your color bars, test patterns, live camera or telecine signal for device or facility installation, setup, commissioning, certification and other operational reference. Confirm that the color gamut and analog transmission limits are not violated and that the color phase is accurate.
Version 5.0 of 4kScope provided zoom, safe zones, line/dot, line/area select and support for everything from SD to 4K 60p for AJA, Bluefish444 and Blackmagic video boards.
Version 6.0 adds multiple, simultaneous scopes as well as audio phase/waveform displays, chromaticity and running status pages.
Version 6.1 also supports 12 bit RGB and YCbCr/YUV 4:4:4 workflows so you can monitor and analyze HDR images from 12 bit capable software like Autodesk Flame, DaVinci Resolve, and Colorfront. Event logging, raw capture and remote, an HTML web based UI has also been added for remote monitoring and operation.
There are fourteen main components to 4kScope:
- Picture incuding view modes:
- Red only, green only, blue only, luma only
- Zebra luma, zebra chroma, clipping
- Edge difference, focus assist, flip/flop
- False colour
- Vectorscope (with WCG support)
- Waveform Luma (with HDR10 support)
- Waveform RGB (with HDR10 support)
- Waveform YCbCr (with HDR10 support)
- Histogram RGB
- Histogram Luma
- Audio vectorscope
- Audio waveform
- Audio histogram
- Audio phase
- Event logging list (signal loss, change, gamut, etc)
- and a separate data view.
The thirteen components can be laid out in five different layouts: single, side by side, one large/three small, four quadrants and six up (three across, two down). To the right of the scopes either 8 or 16 audio meters are displayed for loudness or peak/rms. Below the meters there is a status window that displays time code and user bits for the RP-188 V and RP-188 L SDI inputs and the analog SMPTE time code input if available. If closed captions are detected, their presence and type is also displayed.