Drastic 4KScope (Version 6 Beta Now Available) is the world's most powerful 4K software waveform, vectorscope, histogram, data/picture monitor with comparison modes, OP-47/CEA-708/CEA-608 closed caption decode, BT.2020 support and VANC display. Up to 16 channels of audio with RMS, r.128 EBU 9 or EBU 18 audio monitoring from embedded or ASE/EBU sources. Designed to take advantage of the AJA's and BlueFish444's Quad HD and 4K capture modes in both Rec.709 or BT.2020, this product provides the most cost effective (up to) 4K signal monitoring solution available. Drastic 4KScope is available for Windows XP through 7 and Apple OS-X 10.8 or greater. Blackmagic DeckLink/Intensity/UltraStudio cards are also supported.
4KScope software provides a real time professional quality signal analysis tool for on set, production, post production, and research and development environments. 4KScope is designed to monitor from 4096x2160 down to NTSC/PAL and everything in between.
- Waveform YcbCr HD Bars Waveform YcbCr HD Bars
- Vectorscope with HD Bars Vectorscope with HD Bars
- Raw video data view Raw video data view
- Waveform RGB live video Waveform RGB live video
- Vectorscope with live video Vectorscope with live video
- 708, 608, OP47 closed caption decode 708, 608, OP47 closed caption decode
- Zoom live video Zoom live video
- Histogram view Histogram view
- Waveform RGB HD Bars Waveform RGB HD Bars
- Chromaticity check for 601, 709 and 2020 Chromaticity check for 601, 709 and 2020
- 4kScope setup page 4kScope setup page
- Waveform YCbCr SD live video Waveform YCbCr SD live video
- Zoom vectorscope Zoom vectorscope
- Version 6 six scope display Version 6 six scope display
- Picture with action and title safe Picture with action and title safe
View your color bars, test patterns, live camera or telecine signal for device or facility installation, setup, commissioning, certification and other operational reference. Confirm that the color gamut and analog transmission limits are not violated and that the color phase is accurate. Multiple inputs may be compared when viewing the output of a switcher, to coordinate a multiple device setup.
Version 5.0 of our Windows/Mac 4KScope includes zoom, safe zones, line/dot, line/area select and support for everything from SD to 4K 60p for AJA, BlueFish444 and Blackmagic video boards.
Version 6.0 adds multiple, simultaneous scopes and adds audio phase/waveform displays, chromaticity and running status pages.
There are seven main views: the main picture view, the vectorscope, waveform (YCbCr), waveform (RGB), histogram, chromaticity and the data view.
To the right of each of these views either 8 or 16 audio meters are displayed.
Below each view the real time metadata is displayed. Metadata fields include: LTC (longitudinal time code) from the SMPTE/LTC input, VITC (vertical interval time code) as encoded in the vertical blank, RP-188L (LTC marked HANC time code), RP-188V (VITC marked HANC time code), RP-215L (audio time code from KLV vertical blank), RP-215V (video time code from KLV vertical blank), also RP-215 keycode, R-215 Ink code, AFD (active format description), and BCF (broadcast flag). All closed captioning is decoded from SD 608 and HD 708 signals, and will soon be optionally displayed over the picture.